May 6, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome everyone!
This is a blog that I've created to show my outfits/sets made with Polyvore.
Here I'll give you tips and advices to know how to wear those trendies clothes and accessories which sometimes we don't know how to mix.
I use to combine my own style with the inspiration I get from the most stylish celebrities and bloggers.
If you want me to give you some advice, feel free to ask. But please, have patience to be answered.
I hope you like my blog!
P.S. I have to apologize for my bad english! I'm Spanish... so, I hope you understand.
-.-.-.-.-
Bienvenid@s!
Este es un blog que he creado para mostrar mis conjuntos creados con Polyvore.
Aquí os daré trucos y consejos para saber cómo llevar esas ropas y accesorios tan de moda que a veces no sabemos bien como mezclar.
Suelo combinar mi propio estilo con la inspiración que tomo de las famosas y bloggers más estilosas.
Si quieres que te dé algún consejo, siéntete libre para preguntarme. Pero por favor, ten paciencia para ser contestado.
Espero que os guste mi blog!

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment